• The Big GW

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Kerry Quite Contrary

Votes: 2 20.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I still have not made up my mind, but I thought I would guess vote.
I always wait to see what the republicans have to say, but I was mostly impressed with Kerry. He still has some detailed questions to answer.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
I only hope that the people who are supporting Kerry now realize sometime between now and November that, yes they will be getting rid of Bush, but I hope at some point the realization smacks them in the head that along with getting rid of Bush they are actually putting Kerry in the White House! If terrorists could vote, who do you think they would want in the White House?

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Mike Finley said:
but I hope at some point the realization smacks them in the head that along with getting rid of Bush they are actually putting Kerry in the White House!
How would it smack em in the head?

another terrorist attack?

your hoping for that?

I happen to support Bush on the war, but that's not why I support Kerry currently.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
My wife and I are like Arnold Swartz and Maria Shriver.
She is big time Democrat and I float towards Republican.

it's difficult at times this time of the year during elections, but we eventually come to mutual understandings.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
How else would the realization smack em in the head?

"if terrorist could vote"

I put 2 and 2 together.

Forgive me if I was wrong, but It just seemed logical that was what you were getting at.
Weren't you getting to the point that getting rid of Bush would be good for the terrorist? That it would be easier for them to attack again? I know that is not what you want, But I don't think that Kerry would allow it to happen any more than Bush at this point.

·
General Contractor
1,035 Posts
www.jibjab.com - pretty funny.. not sure if that's been posted here or not.
Personally I have to stick with GW.. there's no way I want someone like Kerry in there. The guy has to be nuts to begin with.. to be the president with a fortune in his wife.. duh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts