Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, its a small milestone but its here... 1000 posts!
Hopefully well be up to 1000 post a week soon ;)

So, congratulations Grumpy... you were the one who posted it.
You win absolutely nothing! LOL

You want an email address or something, that’s all I got :cheesygri [email protected]?

Thanks for everyone's participation and I look forward to many years with you all here in the Contractors Chat Room!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
To those that didn't know, this forum used to have a different name.

Nathan, do you get 1,000 posts per week now?

Ed the ContractorTalk Archive Researcher

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Congratulations Grumpy!

Hope you enjoy your valuable new e-mail address

·
Proprietor
1,847 Posts
No Tshirt or nothing?

·
turning houses into homes
1,261 Posts
Well it's nice to see a four year old post resurrected so that it confuses the heck outa prople :laughing:

I mean Grumpy is posting in the 6,000's now. But he does desreve credit (or maybe a REAL life :laughing: :laughing:) as in two short months he reached that 1000 mark.

(And I thought reaching 1000 in six months was going to be noteworthy :no: )

Anyway, congrats to all, and many thanks to Nathan for putting up with us all.

·
Vagitarian
3,589 Posts
What a bunch of postwh0res :w00t:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Obviously, you all can tell I was bored last night, otherwise, why would I be looking up such old posts.

I like the historical aspect of successful organizations, for if you forget where you came from, you will not know where you are headed.

Ed

·
4,617 Posts
Take the email address, leave the Golden brick. I saw Teeter making it in the back and well, you won't believe what the cow did to help this process along.

So, um, yeah... Take the email address.

·
Preserving the Past
3,571 Posts
So, you haven't checked you're email there? You better look into that, you might have missed a chance to get that inheritance from the Hattie Prime Minister, or a gift card for Wal-Mart worth $50.00 or possibly even won the lottery in England!:laughing:

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
So, you haven't checked you're email there? You better look into that, you might have missed a chance to get that inheritance from the Hattie Prime Minister, or a gift card for Wal-Mart worth $50.00 or possibly even won the lottery in England!:laughing:
No all those guys already found me at my other addresses. They keep calling me "Dear friend"

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Tom, I'm getting a spate of them too, the Nigerian scam. Don't these people realize that this thing is over?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts