Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I put it out there earlier for someone to help with new and innovative ways to grow my plumbing / electrical business. Not much came in my way so I wrote a quick article from my experiences, hopefully it helps some of you one man bands. Let me know what you think and please help with adding any formulas for success you may have found (If you have been more successful with growing).

I am planning on writing a book in the next few years (From going to labourer to business owner), so your thoughts would be much appreciated (Full credit given).

Here is the link:

http://contractor-advice.blogspot.com/ :laughing:

·
Registered
819 Posts
when I went into business I read every plumbing book I could find...I also took a few night school business classes....what I found is everything taught is so generic that its really no help at all...there's really no advice in anything I ever read or was taught....

that article reminded me of those books...there are so many words, but at the end you realize there's really no advice or anything you can use...its all generic babble...

sorry to be harsh, but I am in a position where im trying to grow and that article taught me nothing I could use....you could change the words Plumbing/Electrical to any other business and it would not change anything...there's nothing specific about plumbing or the contracting market...its just all babble

1 - 3 of 3 Posts