Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting out by saying hi there, love this site and glad I found it. I've been lurking for a few months now, lots of great info and seems like a good community.

I've been framing for several years now, and slowly working up my own business doing small projects on the side for the last two (framing basements, small temps, decks, some interior finishing). The company I work for is great, you can borrow tools if you need, with lots of knowledgable guys to learn from - I've learned a lot in my time here. Before this gig, I did two years engineering but needed something... more hands on.

Anyways, just saying hello and I look forward to picking your brains here and there!

-Jared

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Welcome Jared! That's great you are working with good people. There are a lot of scum bags in this industry, so keep your eyes and ears open. Best of luck... Now post some framing pics!!!

·
Radical Basement Dweller
26,163 Posts
How cold is it?

Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not too bad today, daytime high of -15 (-22 with windchill), but by Friday daytime high is -24/-32 with windchill. (Celsius mind you) Nice little cold snap. Not as bad as it can get come Jan/Feb, but enough to make you miss summer lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts