Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I'm a little behind in my plan but I am ahead of the game. Most of the people I know, my age, are a few car lenghts behind where I am :) I was well ahead of plan until my girl friend came along. I finally found something/someone more enjoyable than making money!

I should open the doors to my company next year. I made 71k last year and I expect to match that my first year and double it my second year. I expect to take on a sales employee, or two, the second or third year which will increase my profit as well. After about 5 years I will begin to invest heavily in real estate. My plan includes purchaing one unit per year. Right now I am saving for a multi unit commercial building.

I plan to have over 1 mil in assets by age 35. Since I am 26 I find that VERY do-able. These are not dreams these are plans. I have written the plans out and figured the math. I know what I have to do and when I have to do it. The only thing left is to do it.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Glass get ready, here come my Nike! :) OOf!

Yup only 26. Hey I've got 21 years of experience though ;) It's funny I was helping my father remodel his house, then his father's house. When I was a child my presents were tools. I was getting tools for birthday, christmas etc... I had a full tool box at at 10, saws hammers, screw drivers etc... You can say I was bread for this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.