Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time member, long time lurker. I'm an Electrician, doing residential and commercial work. First year in business for myself.:thumbup:

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm barely treading water right now. Sometimes I wonder if I am not known well enough in my area yet, or if it just the economy. I suspect that it is more of the latter.
On a positive note, the customers that I have had are very pleased, and I have done repeat work for many of them. I'm working to build a solid reputation for doing quality work and being among the more expensive electricians in my area.

·
Carpe Diem
20,742 Posts
I'm barely treading water right now. Sometimes I wonder if I am not known well enough in my area yet, or if it just the economy. I suspect that it is more of the latter.
On a positive note, the customers that I have had are very pleased, and I have done repeat work for many of them. I'm working to build a solid reputation for doing quality work and being among the more expensive electricians in my area.

Good on ya. An honest days work may not make you rich....but it sure helps you sleep at night! :sleep1:

Welcome.

Come to think of it, being rich might help you sleep at night too :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts