Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the midst of putting my van back together and leaked bodily fluids into my cel phone, putting it out of action.
My insurance package limited me to 3 selections, non of which included a rotary dial. As a matter of fact, my new phone has WAY too much stuff.
All that I need it for is to send and recieve phone calls. Message service is OK but not needed. Why can't we get just a basic phone?
Semi-fun thing. I have a green teeth ear piece that I recieved as a door prize somewhere and I actually managed to make it work! It's a PITA and hurts my ear but I'm techin' it.
Anybody know how these new phones work? I had 10 messages and managed to get 6. I'm now officially on Cingular. Also on the new network which doesn't operate in my home or office. Upgrade my a$$.

·
Registered
7 Posts
err- do you mean blue tooth? also, is this phone a kyocera? my dad has one of those, and it is a pos. sometimes it does not tell him he has messages, other times it tells him he has messages when it does not, sometimes it does not ring, which makes the message problem all the more important. it just does not work right.

·
Knight of Ni!
93 Posts
Congratulations Doc and welcome to the 80's! Wish I could say my Nextel is so much superior but it does same stuff. No ring then straight to V. mail, then you get alerted 3 hours later. One thing it does do (most times) Doc is ring beach side, most cells don't, this may or may not be important to you. Met

1 - 3 of 3 Posts