Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if any of you folks could tell me what's happening on the green remodeling front, given the depths of this economic mess. I'm a writer for Green Builder Magazine, and I'm looking for both what works and what ISN'T working in terms of keeping remodelers and contractors employed. Are people still calling you about upgrading insulation or installing new, efficient windows? Or are they simply hunkering down and leaving you out in the cold? I'd welcome your thoughts and comments. If you want me to use them in the magazine please use your name, company, and the city you do business in. You can email them to me if you'd rather not post, thanks.
Matt Power
Senior Editor
Green Builder Magazine
greenbuildermag-dot-com

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I'm wondering if any of you folks could tell me what's happening on the green remodeling front, given the depths of this economic mess. I'm a writer for Green Builder Magazine, and I'm looking for both what works and what ISN'T working in terms of keeping remodelers and contractors employed. Are people still calling you about upgrading insulation or installing new, efficient windows? Or are they simply hunkering down and leaving you out in the cold? I'd welcome your thoughts and comments. If you want me to use them in the magazine please use your name, company, and the city you do business in. You can email them to me if you'd rather not post, thanks.
Matt Power
Senior Editor
Green Builder Magazine
greenbuildermag-dot-com

Not much, turns out Al I waste more energy than all the members here combined Gore is full of crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts