1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
Gentlemen, my last thread at CT.............
Just want to thank some of the good contributors here at CT. I can't possibly name them all, but David C, Ed the Roofer, Mike Finley, Neo, and Leo G come to mind at the top of the list. I've learned a lot here from you guys, but I feel it's time to move on.

I'm finding it harder and harder to come here and search though an enormous amount of threads and having to shuffle through a lot of crap just to find one or two threads that are actually interesting and not being hijacked by a bunch of clowns. I'm also getting tiered of hearing lame excuses about how "we are working on getting rid of the trouble makers". WTF does that mean? If you know who the trouble makers are then hit the f ing button already! You guys seem to spend a lot of time killing and locking up threads because of the same ones on a daily basis, whats to work on?

shanekw1,

You're kidding me right?! If not, I'm very sorry for interupting you conversation about what arm the KKK member should be using to give the Hitler salute; shesh! I'm sure you can start another thread about it and this time I won't interfear. You have my word on that.

Good luck to all.
Last edited by Jason W; 08-01-2009 at 12:17 PM.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts

·
Builder/Remodeler
3,818 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts