Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My website is coming up on it's one year anniversary. Can someone please explain to me why I am not listed yet on the map section when a search is done in my area? Thank you.

Get1stChoice.com

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
You have to create your business listing on G+. Which means you need a gmail account.

Then goto whitespark and pay a few hundo's for citations. = winner winner chicken diner.

·
Registered
529 Posts
lol, I got this. He is my customer. You are actually showing up in Google places but you are about 3 spots away from showing up in the 7 pack. Wait for your new updates to hit and we can also do some more citation work for you and you'll be there shortly.

You have strong organic rank otherwise. You can phone us anytime to talk about this stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The website has far exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with it. I guess I'm impatient with the top 7 spot because I know that will generate even more calls.

Looking forward to those new pages you are creating for me Carl!

·
Registered
44 Posts
My website is coming up on it's one year anniversary. Can someone please explain to me why I am not listed yet on the map section when a search is done in my area? Thank you.

Get1stChoice.com
Your site above is being re-directed. Not sure why as there are a ton of reasons. Also, what is your average time on site? Bounce rate? Getting your rankings is one part of the equation. Do you have call tracking set up, it would really help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is anyone a VET? I only ask cause I saw something interesting for them.I ran across a local search/G+ email in my inbox. I looked over the site and saw that he offers free help to Military people for their sites as a way to give back. I am not a vet, but figured it would be of interest to someone here. Nor am I affiliated with him.

The site is called Local Visibility System.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is anyone a VET? I only ask cause I saw something interesting for them.I ran across a local search/G+ email in my inbox. I looked over the site and saw that he offers free help to Military people for their sites as a way to give back. I am not a vet, but figured it would be of interest to someone here. Nor am I affiliated with him.

The site is called Local Visibility System.
I like to see stuff like that in the search industry, it's a getlisted.org trusted company, that's pretty big. Getlisted was aquired by seomoz, which is now moz.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts