Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I was on google maps and had insider pages reviews, angieslist reviews, websites cross referenced everything was looking great and then it all disappeared.

It's probably a lost cause now but is there any way to recorrelate all of those reviews etc with my new local maps listing?

·
Eater of sins.
4,540 Posts
Hi Metro, I saw this thread yesterday and was about to respond when I realized that I had no idea what to say because I had no idea what you are talking about. Sooo I thought "Andy, (that's what I call myself) do you really want to look like more of an idiot than you are? "No" I says, "then don't post on something you have no knowledge of".

I thanked myself later and bought me a beer.

Andy.

Useless post I know but what the hell.

·
Fentoozler
5,623 Posts
Hi Metro, I saw this thread yesterday and was about to respond when I realized that I had no idea what to say because I had no idea what you are talking about. Sooo I thought "Andy, (that's what I call myself) do you really want to look like more of an idiot than you are? "No" I says, "then don't post on something you have no knowledge of".

I thanked myself later and bought me a beer.

Andy.

Useless post I know but what the hell.

I guess you got drunk and decided to post anyway :laughing:

·
Banned
22 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would check in. First, has it come back yet?

What exactly happened? Did you change your business name or address?

If that is what happened, once all the other directories get updated (which you should be able to do manually) it should get all resynced. I believe that Google matches the name, address and phone from those other sites to your Google Local listing.

Let me know how it turned out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts