Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a good source for Christmas cards? The only one I know of is Cordial Greetings company. A web based one that you could up load a mailing list to would be even better.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
LOL my mother...

I just got a bag of cards from her. She gets so many every year from people begging for donations, and she gives them to me. I also get my thank you cards from her.

I print the labels from my database and slap em on the envelopes and call it a day.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I use "Hallmark Card Studio", you can keep a running list of you customers (and family and friends) and you can take actual hallmark cards and customize them. (for my regular clients I use pics of their most recent project) I think I paid about 30 - 45 bucks for the software. Then the cardstock and ink (not much). I like it and my customers like it. :thumbsup:

·
4,617 Posts
Cardscheaper.com is one of our sponsors.

Have you checked them out yet?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mike,

Go to sendoutcards.com, try to get ahold of someone at the company bc they are small enough where you can send an excel file of customers and a word file with your message, and they will do the rest and send you a proof. Pretty affordable, but there is a one time setup fee, but I was fine with that bc I am going to start using this company to send thank you cards after we do an estimate.

·
Professional Remodeler
2,289 Posts
Mike,

I and a few others use sendoutcards.com not only for Christmas, but all year. Here is a link to a post I did on another thread explaining the system. I love it, it's a great marketing tool, and a few of the people I sent cards to were so impressed, they signed up too.

http://www.contractortalk.com/showpost.php?p=335901&postcount=14

1 - 8 of 8 Posts