We have partnered with ComfortUp to give away a SHARP 9,000 BTU Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System 22 SEER.
To enter this drawing, respond to the following question.
Where will you use your mini split? (garage, basement, home addition, workshop, “man cave”, etc)
On June 28, 2016 we will do a random drawing from the responses in this thread to select the winner.
Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question.
Features & Benefits:The Sharp 9,000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner and Heat Pump System is wall mounted and features unique airflow control to provide heating and cooling for quick and easy comfort with a SEER rating up to 22.0. It includes Sharp's original Plasmacluster Ion Technology, an air purifying system that actively removes airborne mold and viruses, sanitizing the air in the entire space. Inverter technology on all models offers best in class efficiencies with a variety of finely controlled functions working to keep the room at desired comfortable temperatures.
- Multi Space Function - This function adjusts the airflow and air direction to reach the set temperature quickly in several rooms, and then circulates the air to maintain the temperature.
- Inverter-Controlled Operation - This function enables quick-cooling operation while limiting fluctuations in temperature and reducing power consumption.
- Full Power Mode - In this operational mode, the air conditioner works at maximum power to rapidly cool or heat the room.
- Computerized Dry Mode Operation - The indoor fan motor and the compressor are controlled by the microcomputer to maintain room humidity without dropping the room temperature.
- Auto & 3-Step Fan Speed Settings - The air conditioner can be set up with an automatic fan speed, or the user can choose from three manually set fan speeds (HIGH/LOW/SOFT)
- Auto Restart Function - Following recovery from a power shutoff, the unit will automatically restart with the same settings as before the power was cut.
- Auto Changeover - During Auto Mode operation, the unit will automatically switch between heating and cooling modes to maintain a comfortable room temperature.
- Winter Cool Function - This function enables cooling operation during the winter season at outside temperatures as low as 14, or down to 5 (Great for Server Rooms & Indoor Gardens)
- 5º F Auto Cutoff - To protect itself from damage due to freezing, the unit automatically stops when the outdoor temperature drops below 5º F.
Sponsored by: ComfortUp
Ductless mini split heat pump systems, air conditioners, heating & cooling, ETAC & PTAC, HVAC Parts & Accessories from LG, GREE and other top HVAC brands.