Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, I know, I know... but a friend's dad died in Ocean City Maryland and left a condo near the beach somewhere and my friend is trying to determine whether it's cheaper to take the time off and drive up there and paint the place before they sell it or whether he should just pay someone and save his vacation time.

So, for all practical purposes, let's assume it's a 1500 ft2 condo and you're painting the walls and trim. No ceilings, no cabinets. And you're supplying the paint.

Give or take, what's the going rate per ft2?

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,722 Posts
Thank you for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this thread: "Pricing, Estimating and Success".

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.