Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
6,854 Posts
It has to be the climate change thing that is causing the gravity to get heavier after 2pm.:laughing: I have notice this more in the last few years.

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
I use to lift weights to get strong. Around 40, I lifted to maintain my strength. Now it tires me out just moving them around the shop.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Yep..... Glad they started bagging concrete in 60 lb sacks..... hopeing for 50's pretty soon....

Luckily I've got a son who likes the heavy end of things....

Also, getting fond of those levels with the light in them.... tired of holding the flashlight in my mouth.

And boy do I like my new lightweight Stiletto.... it only saves 7 oz, but that's even looking great right now

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
In aisle 9 sign reads 50 and over .Light weight building materials, sheetrock,cement board,compound,mdf .The list keeps growing and hopefully by the time I get there the whole store would be dedicated to the over 50 crowd .:laughing:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
In aisle 9 sign reads 50 and over .Light weight building materials, sheetrock,cement board,compound,mdf .The list keeps growing and hopefully by the time I get there the whole store would be dedicated to the over 50 crowd .:laughing:

Eagle..... what is lightweight MDF.

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
In aisle 9 the sign reads "50 and over" Light weight building materials, sheetrock, cement board, compound, mdf .The list keeps growing, and hopefully by the time I get there the whole store would be dedicated to the over 50 crowd .:laughing:
...fixed.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Asever....
This sorta has to do with getting old, .....some things we could not care less about, and sometimes we remember something we want to challenge our bright youth with (see I know I ended the sentence with a preposition... and I don't care).

This following sentence can be punctuated to make sense and be proper.

" John where Jim had had had had had had had had had had had the approval of the punctuation Gestapo."

Have at it....:rolleyes::laughing::clap:

Best

Peter

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Eagle..... what is lightweight MDF.
Medium density fiber board .
Eagle.... Sorry... I know what MDF is..... what is lightweight MDF that would be in that over 50 isle.

MDF is heavy.... I don't care if they call it medium density.

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
Once upon a time, there was a fella 'round here that made sure that most folks kept their grammar and spelling in check. He hasn't been around for a while and I think it's about high time the Grammar Gestapo made a comeback. If it ends up being a pain in the ass, I'll stop.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts