Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know this has been talked about before but things change all the time in the tablet world. I'm thinking of getting this "Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 kitkat".

·
Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
65,491 Posts
It'll be obsolete next week.

·
Always Learning
8,855 Posts
I did a Samsung Galaxy tab 8. It's ok. It does what I wanted which is email, browsing, forums, weather, etc. I came from an ipad 1st gen. I like the smaller size myself but I notice the weight more than anything. I was going to wait for the next round of Nexus tabs to come out, but decided the next great thing is always coming out. For a stock experience with no crapware loaded on them, the Nexus tabs are best. They do also get the latest firmware updates first.

·
Super Moderator
46,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
overanalyze said:
I did a Samsung Galaxy tab 8. It's ok. It does what I wanted which is email, browsing, forums, weather, etc. I came from an ipad 1st gen. I like the smaller size myself but I notice the weight more than anything. I was going to wait for the next round of Nexus tabs to come out, but decided the next great thing is always coming out. For a stock experience with no crapware loaded on them, the Nexus tabs are best. They do also get the latest firmware updates first.
The Samsungs come with a lot of bloatware on them. I just watched a review side by side.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.