Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The future is here! You can get a brand new truck that gets up to 45mpg for only $6,450!

Think of how much money you'll save, and the image you'll project for your company.*

They even have a dump truck! :clap:

http://www.tangotrikes.com/tuk-tuk-transports1.php

*I'm not exactly sure what image rolling up to a job site in this rig would project. Feel free to speculate.

Attachments

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty sure if you dumped a yard of 3/4 gravel in the dump truck it'd do all kinds of things. Including a wheelie.

·
Finishing Carpenter
1,332 Posts
not sure if they've improved the motors or not, but when I was in europe ('77) they were two cycle, and puked out tons of exhaust.

I can see one of those holding up a loaded dump truck! LOL the intake would suck it right in...

wonder what would come outa the tail pipe?

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
With all the mexican immigrants here now once these things hit the road in a few years you will think we are in india.

·
Carpenter
515 Posts
not sure if they've improved the motors or not, but when I was in europe ('77) they were two cycle, and puked out tons of exhaust.

I can see one of those holding up a loaded dump truck! LOL the intake would suck it right in...

wonder what would come outa the tail pipe?

The emissions standards are much higher now.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
You could buy a nice 6.5 diesel chevy for that price too, way better then any yota.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
I cant wait to put my truck camper on one.

I doubt those would be big sellers here in the snow belt. Golf carts are fun to drive in the snow but I can see the ditches full of those things. I hope they build one with a wrecker body.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.