3. General Contractors
  4. Window Cleaners
  5. Field Managers
  6. Stucco companies
  7. Roofers
  8. Construction Cleanup
  9. Glass Shops
  10. Window Manufacturers
My question is this. What's the best way to make initial contact with all these different trades? Most of them have found us on the interent thru our website. But there are more and more "characters" out there claiming to be able to do what we do when they actually can't. We just did some repairs for a glass shop a few weeks ago who told us a few guys said they could fix some scratches for them but they in reality couldn't get it done. Virtually every single time we do a demo for any of the above, we get the job. We're at a point where we want to expand and stay busy also. We need to stay in front of all these types of businesses and just haven't figured out what is the best way to do it. Faxing is ok but doesn't really show what we can do. How can we get in front of actual people to prove that we are the real deal when it comes to Professional Glass Scratch Removal? This has been my quandary for some time. I'm all ears and looking for suggestions. So what do we do next? Thanks.

Rick Evans

·
Registered
317 Posts
The company I work for also employs a bunch of Archetects. It seems like everytime I'm in the office they are having a lunch time presentation. Basically some company who claims to make a better wheel buys lunch for these guys and does a demo while they stuff their faces. Maybe just cold call your target companies and suggest this, who would say no to free lunch?

·
Unscratch
24 Posts
I'll keep that in mind. Yeah, probably not the best time to do a demo...during lunch! What we do is definitely in demand that virtually every time we do a demo, we're in! I like to just get in, show them what we can do and get out or schedule the job. Lots of guys say they can do what we do but we've never lost a job to another company after we've done a demo. If they have scratches and we do a demo, we're in! But thanks for the lunch idea!

Rick Evans

·
4,617 Posts
Rick,

Welcome to the site. Please take a moment and read over our rules on advertising. Several of your posts are walking the bitter edge of acceptable, or have grossly crossed the line.

We do welcome service providers, and we also understand that SEO is the goal of many that post here, however, those that play by our rules manage to do so without a sales pitch every 5th or 7th post. I have no doubt you have knowledge to share and market share to gain by being here, but please respect the tone and intent of this site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts