Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just got my electrical contracting license in San Diego, CA. Looking into General Liability Insurance and the companies I have talked to just seem so shady. Anyone have any recommendations to help with the process?

·
GC/carpenter
43,897 Posts
Hello, just got my electrical contracting license in San Diego, CA. Looking into General Liability Insurance and the companies I have talked to just seem so shady. Anyone have any recommendations to help with the process?
PM me your email I have the perfect insurance guy with great prices. He's out of Encinitas. I've been shopping for a lot of years and he's the best. He only deals in contractor insurance

·
General Contractor
499 Posts
You may have already spoken to this agent since he typically gets the list from the CSLB of those just obtaining their license.

Michael Giordano
Pacific Trade Insurance
5067 Muir Avenue
San Diego, CA 92107
(619)800-1490

I have had my GL with him for 2 years. I beat him up pretty good on price and had a ton of questions that he was able to answer. When he did not know, he did some research and got right back to me. Can turn around certificate requests immediately.

Make sure you let him know Doctor Handyman made the referral. It won't get you better pricing, but may give me better leverage next year. LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts