Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Geat lead in the Minneapolis area

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  kevjob 
#1 ·
Saw this ad on Minneapolis Craigslist this morning.

I am looking to hire a two person team to build a three season porch. It will be 21' along the house,14' out and up one level from the ground. The roof will be tied into my existing roof on my house. You would be doing everythning from start to finish except for the interior flooring. This would include footings, framing with a stick built roof ( no trusses), vinyl exterior, tongue and groove interior, insulation, 4 large windows in the porch and replacemenrt of a patio door from the home to the porch, electrical outlets and two overhead lights. I will purchase all materials. I am offring $2,000. cash for the total job l labor.

Please respond with your name, phone, experience and when you would be available to start. I will contact you with the details. Thank you.

• Compensation: $2,000. cash total job labor.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
I am so on this one.:thumbsup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Saw this ad on Minneapolis Craigslist this morning.

I am looking to hire a two person team to build a three season porch. It will be 21' along the house,14' out and up one level from the ground. The roof will be tied into my existing roof on my house. You would be doing everythning from start to finish except for the interior flooring. This would include footings, framing with a stick built roof ( no trusses), vinyl exterior, tongue and groove interior, insulation, 4 large windows in the porch and replacemenrt of a patio door from the home to the porch, electrical outlets and two overhead lights. I will purchase all materials. I am offring $2,000. cash for the total job l labor.

Please respond with your name, phone, experience and when you would be available to start. I will contact you with the details. Thank you.

• Compensation: $2,000. cash total job labor.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
I am so on this one.:thumbsup:
O.K. but who is paying for permits?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.