Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting my class B GC lic. here in the state of Florida, my question is the company I work for is willing to help me get it in return for them using it and I am curious if anyone has any experience in this. I really want to get my License and their help would be great but I am not sure how this typically works and what the pros and cons are in this type of situation. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! I just want to get as much Info as I can as I want to make the right move as well as get as much information on the subject as possible before I even start to entertain the idea of doing this. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The main issue I have regarding getting it on my own is A: I don't have the 660 credit score due to some personal issues in my past and B: I have a very large family and just don't have the type of finances available to pay for the school and all the reading material right now or in the foreseeable future.

I'm wanting to do this to try and get a little better situation both professionally and personally. I definitely appreciate the the help and if you guys know of any other routes I could possibly take or what type of compensation I should be asking for that would be great. I want to get my GC and continue moving forward but I just need the advice from those who are already there and have possibly experienced this type of situation. Thanks again for all the advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts