Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Construction Advisor
3 Posts
I need to rebuild arched openings with square. I was thinking about cedar or treated but they have pros and cons.

Currently it's for under a cantilever and they are fine except ground contact. I'm thinking if they were primed before installed they would have survived fine. So given the age of the customer and all of this I don't think I should reinvent the wheel.

What say you?
I think you should contact some good Construction Companies in USA & Some of them are:

1. Bechtel:
Bechtel is the biggest construction company in the US, and has been since 2016. The company specializes in construction, engineering, and project management. Founded in 1898 by Warren Bechtel, the company headquarters are now in Reston, Virginia.

2.The Turner Corporation
The Turner Corporation is a construction management company based out of New York City. Founded in 1902 by Henry Chandlee Turner, the company now works on some of the largest projects in the country. With over 10,000 employees, the company works on as many as 1,500 projects each year.

3. AECOM
AECOM is a large engineering and design firm, working in areas like clean water and energy as well as public projects. The company’s headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, though it’s involved in many international projects. AECOM employs 87,000 people—impressive considering it’s one of the newer companies on the list, founded in 1990.
4. The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company is a Baltimore, Maryland-based construction company focusing on commercial, education, healthcare, technology, life sciences, and transportation projects. Whiting-Turner only works within the US, with 50 locations from Massachusetts to Hawaii. It’s also one of the largest private businesses in the country, according to Forbes.

5. Kiewit Corporation
Kiewit is an Omaha, Nebraska-based construction, engineering, and mining services company. Founded in 1884, Kiewit now employs over 22,000 people, with locations across the US and Canada. Kiewit worked on 81 projects in the last 12 months. Of those 81 projects, 93 percent went off without a payment hitch. However, Kiewit is a slow payer, with some contractors reporting more than 90 days before receiving payment. These payment practices earn Kiewit a low Payment Score.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts