Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a theory that on page comments will increase a posts seo. I'm looking for people who have g+ accounts to comment on my posts. Perfect would be a comment which adds to the theme of the article but I'd appreciate anything.

http://www.ohiohomedoctorremodeling.com/basement-bathrooms

·
Banned
3,075 Posts
Love to help.

Have no idea what a G+ is though?

Can I get one easily?

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you set up your G+ page, did you use the "local business or place" or "company institution or organization"? Just wondering what the advantages of going one way or the other are. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
I have a theory that on page comments will increase a posts seo. I'm looking for people who have g+ accounts to comment on my posts. Perfect would be a comment which adds to the theme of the article but I'd appreciate anything.

http://www.ohiohomedoctorremodeling.com/basement-bathrooms
Done! To take it one step further.
Since you also shared your article to the G+ Construction Contractor Community, I wonder if you get anymore juice from community comments? :detective:

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have a theory that on page comments will increase a posts seo.
It's not theory. Visitor/social engagement is a ranking signal.

Farming the comments through a community might not work for long though. You want genuine comments from active local Google+ users would probably be best.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
Its weird, in Firefox the comment form doesnt show up.
:eek: Hmm. Good to know. I'm using the same plug in for G+ comments on my website.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
It's not theory. Visitor/social engagement is a ranking signal.

Farming the comments through a community might not work for long though. You want genuine comments from active local Google+ users would probably be best.
I don't think sharing a blog post on a community would be considered farming. :no:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts