Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they worth spending money on? I am thinking of putting one in front of a med clinic we are about to start. My business name with the business name of the future business.

·
Registered
664 Posts
The majority of the commercial/industrial projects I see all have 3x5' or larger signs that have the new business name and "brought to you by" or some reference to the contractor. By all means, do it if it's permitted!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Agreed...just check your local sign ordinance and make sure you have a decent layout. A little extra time spent on design goes a long way and reflects well on your business. Feel free to hit me up if I can help with design.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed...just check your local sign ordinance and make sure you have a decent layout. A little extra time spent on design goes a long way and reflects well on your business. Feel free to hit me up if I can help with design.
The people I'm building for are friends of mine. He mentioned putting a sign up front. Thought it would be a good Christmas gift to have one made up for them and sliding my company name in on the bottom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it's very important, I would almost let one of my people go if my signs are not showing in front of my homes/job sites... it's the least expensive form of advertising!

(Signed former Okie!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts