Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen on other sites, where all the registered people make up a story part by part, and it can get really interesting. So I would like to see how big this gets, and also see what kind of imaginations you all have, but I want to keep it pretty clean, and see if we can keep it funny, but in control.

Let's see how it goes, I will start the story on the next post, and you take it from there!

don't forget to leave a little for the next person to grab from, and Nate Dawg will need to keep a good eye on it to delete any non registered trouble makers from getting it out of hand.

here goes....

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was a dark and stormy night, Bob was sitting in his old lime green wore out easy chair watching American Idol.
There was a knock at the door. "who could be bothering me at this time of night" he thought.
He wiped all the potato chip crumbs off his chubby belly and put on a t-shirt as not to frighten whoever was at the door. He took a quick swig of his Michelob, and walked towards the door and opened it, and standing there shivering was...........

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
a large, gaunt, wet dog. Part German Shepard and part something larger as near as Bob could tell. "Come on in." he said and the dog, feeling warmth and sensing companionship, sidled through the door. "You look all in."' said Bob "Let's see if we can't find something for you to eat.". He closed the door and started for the kitchen, his newfound pal trailing behind........

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just then, as the the wet nose was sqishing thru his pocket, Bob noticed something hanging around the dog's neck. It was attached to his collar, and it seemed to shine like a new penny.
He bent down and pulled the collar closer to take a look and saw.........

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
dog tags! These weren't your average dog tags, they were on a bead chain and belonged to Maj. Svenson, John, blood type O, Methodist. Also on the chain was a gold ring with a single diamond and declared its owner a 33rd degree Mason. "How curious." thought Bob as he wrung the top off of another Mich........

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Why not? You're in it! LOL

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...wondered why the dog was so hyper all the sudden.
Was it the high heels? Or the lipstick?
Perhaps, the dog was just a big Michelob fan, and wanted to lap a bit up.

The phone rang....Bob grabbed a small bowl and poured some Michelob in it to calm the savage beast.
"some hair of the dog for ya" Bob sais as he walked over to pick up the phone.
Bob picked it up and heard........................

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
"This is your probation officier checking up to make you havn't befriended any lost animals, you do realize it's the terms of your probation not to have any animal contact, don't you?"

Bob was stunned. It seemed almost unreal that his timeing could be so good.

Bob replied "listen you........"

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"You know that rule applies strictly to Sheep!" Bob explained to the officer.
Bob always knew his deep Montana roots were eventually going to get him in trouble again someday, but this was a dog, and an unattractive one at that Bob thought.
The probation officer finished the conversation and Bob was hanging up the phone when he noticed the Dog wanted to take a bathroom break.
"all that Michelob go thru you already?" Bob asked. Bob went in his bedroom to find his belt he never uses because his belly is so big, he started wearing maternity pants because the were soooo much more comfortable, and he hides them with long shirts.
Bob hooks up the belt like a leash and steps outside to give the dog a walk, when he all of the sudden trips on a big......................

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
big package lying on the front porch. Bob thought 'what the hell' then examined it carefuly. It read greetings from Pakistan on the cover. As Bob shook it he realized something was moving inside, he quickly removed the cover to find...........

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Grumpy, you're really earning your handle here. LOL

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
He quickly hustled the box of chicks inside and placed them close to the fireplace to warm them. The dog, whom he had taken to calling 'Major' was more than interested in the tiny, peeping newcomers had to be watched closely and admonished more than once for his aggressive behavior. Major viewed them as a snack. Bob thought that his pal needed another beer and wrenched the top off of another beer and poured it into his bowl. He peeled off another top for himself.
There was a knock on the door and Major growled, the beer was still pouring. Bob finished pouring the beer, placed the bottle on the kitchen counter and strode for the door. Major assumed the 'heel' position.
Tired of suprises for one evening, He flung open the door and screamed "What in the hell do YOU want?" into his PO's face........

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
The dog, still wearing lipstick and the high heels hiked half way up his legs, took advantage of the distraction and lapped himself up a chicken mac nugget.
The PO screamed out load "............

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Flor, I don't think that this is going to work here. Of the 4 contributors, one obviously doesn't like it and the other has his nose buried in Penthouse.
Where are the other sites where this is working? I'm an amateur novelist and am working on my third novel. If you noticed, I worked a little bit of Hemingway and E.A.Poe into my prose. If you didn't, better yet.
Please let me know where the other sites are as I am honing literary skills.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts