Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nest Home Improvement
890 Posts
If collect that data yourself either providing something free in return for someones contact info on your website or collect it from current customers it is both free and the end results (ie increased sales) will be much higher than if you blindly send out information.

·
Steve
317 Posts
whitepages.com
Put in an address you know in the area you want to target, then click on the find neighbors. Lists everyone on the street. Not as slick as MLS but the price is right....Free

·
Registered
539 Posts
I agree with backwoods.

You can pay for a premium service like sales genie....For x-amount of dollars per month, you can really fine-tune lists based on geographics,...demographics,..length of homeownership, value of home, household incomes, etc.--but again~You're paying for the service.

I tend to use whitepages.com, because you can do a "reverse search"--Just type in the street you're working on, or maybe have compelted a job on, and it will give you the names, mailing addresses as well as phone numbers of everyone on the street.

Pretty simple, and again-FREE.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Handyhands great advice. I never thought about reverse white pages, especially in the area that you just completed. I like sales Genie, except not every lead is 100% accurate ( most not all ).

But if your going to send a post card or letter give them something for free to go to your web site. Free advice, cheap calculator, etc. what ever. Your web site should be your electronic salesman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts