Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and other than my intro post, this is my first. I figured I would try to make my first post a helpful one rather than leech someones hard-earned knowledge just yet. :)

I did a search and didn't see this posted, so if it has been, my apologies.

3M is giving away free hard hats if anyone is interested. I ordered one and it's pretty nice.

If interested, click here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There really aren't that many questions.... Enough to verify you're a tradesman of some sort and determine how often you use various forms of safety equipment.

I received mine in about two weeks.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Never received mine.

BTW: The Rigid blade came QUICKLY.

Bosch's freebies always arrive ... sometimes months and months off but they always come (mebbe 'cause I own a lot of Bosch).

Irwin ... slowly but surely.

3M? Fuggetaboudit.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Same here. I'm still waiting on my hard hat from 8 months ago! Lenox blade came quick. Just got my Fein I won off here, so that was nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just received my hard hat today, took about two weeks. I had forgotten that I'd even signed up so the package on my doorstep was a nice surprise!

I didn't have much time today but I looked at the suspension system that 3M has and it definitely doesn't seem as nice as the one on our MSA caps. Can't complain since it was free though:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts