Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Hey!!!! thats a great idea!!! however $98.50 is a little high,I mean lets break it down, your paying shipping, I'm going to save a lot of time on truss clips hangers and second story joists, or, for the same $98.50, I can pick up a lid of pot, a bottle of Mad Dog and roll up under a bridge with a crack whore.........hmm.....I'll just use a ladder....thanks anyway.:cheesygri jk

Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:Thumbs: Thats Halarious! What ever floats your boat! I'll keep my eye out for ya in the Illinois obituaries. "Man found underneath bridge with crack whore, oz. of pot, and bottle of MD 20/20. NO condoms found!, but it took the parametics 20 minutes to get the smile off his face." :cheesygri

·
Electrical Contractor
744 Posts
Looks like you can teach a BULLDOG something!

GO JACKETS!

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
and roll up under a bridge with a crack whore.........hmm.....I'll just use a ladder....thanks anyway.:cheesygri jk
Bob
How do you use a ladder in place of a crack whore? I would think the space between the rungs would be too big.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now JB you know they leave all the learn'n up to you fancy boy's at Tech. With your pocket protectors and slide rules. They just teach us how to wip up on ya on the football field every year. ;) HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!

·
Electrical Contractor
744 Posts
Gotta be a Jacket fan, My money and my son go there!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
JustaFramer said:
what's ther osha rating on the scaffold?
More importantly, what's the experience mod on the crack whore?

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
Hey!!!! thats a great idea!!! however $98.50 is a little high,I mean lets break it down, your paying shipping, I'm going to save a lot of time on truss clips hangers and second story joists, or, for the same $98.50, I can pick up a lid of pot, a bottle of Mad Dog and roll up under a bridge with a crack whore.........hmm.....I'll just use a ladder....thanks anyway.:cheesygri jk

Bob
Oh jeez I missed this one you can get all that for under a hundred in ILL. Damn I have to move. ;)

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
A LID Glass? How old are you? Maybe they're just that far behind out your way. I haven't heard that term in over 30 yrs. LOL Used to get 5 fingers of Jamaican tops and sometimes lumbo for $11-13. Ah, the good old days.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
I'm 40 Teetor, old enough to remember the Lid, thats about the last time I smoked it as well.

But it's still fun to clown around about.

Bob

Oh yea......I really didn't inhale:cheesygri

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Gotcha, My wife (#1) and I quit a year before she got pregnant with our first who will be 23 shortly.
It is fun to remember though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
none

this room is funny as hell any way classbullder add me to your list i im u but u dont seem to be on later your best frend claydo

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Sounds like rapper got his lid for today. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
83 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
A LID Glass? How old are you? Maybe they're just that far behind out your way. I haven't heard that term in over 30 yrs. LOL Used to get 5 fingers of Jamaican tops and sometimes lumbo for $11-13. Ah, the good old days.
Teetorbilt you just brought back alot of memories.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Blame it on Glass! LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts