Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I've been thinking of this for quite some time now. I have changed my screen name to my first name. I hope this doesn't cause any confusion. I'm keeping my avatar though. I like it and I know I've received lots of pm's saying they like it also.

There is going to be a thread started to console people with this loss.:laughing:

I felt like it was time for some reason. Sorry, my brain activity exploded today an am on a rampage with goal settings, ideas on paper, business transactions, hallway full of cased openings, wife with dental problem that's gonna cost me a whole bunch if money, building a stage for a band.....

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Well,you're now my second favorite Kent......:laughing:

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmm...your first name wouldn't be Clark now would it...:shifty:
That's funny....I've never heard that joke before :party:

Kent - if you could kindly fill out your profile and post something to the introduction area, it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to CT.

:shifty:
Now that is funny

That is just not right - once a framer, always a framer

So when do we have to start calling you KMod? :jester:
I will delete your account if you call me KMod :laughing:

Yeah, ............. I agree. I'm proud to call myself a framer. As I know you are framerman.

It's all good, framers rule then we move on.... :thumbsup:
I am too, very proud. I actually picked up one today, 4400 sf. Will be posting progress pics. Eyebrow window, hip roof, curved roof on entry, zip system.

Thanks for the heads up, Kent-man.
Believe it or not, that's how it all started. Someone called me that long ago and it morphed into framerman.

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,590 Posts
Welcome to the site Framerman - I mean Kent. I agree please fill-out an intro! We think you're a framer then the next thing we know you'll be building a deck or making a post/footrest in a kitchen somewhere. This is just unacceptable. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts