Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just need to know if anybody knows how much u should charge for metal framing doing by sq feet.or anybody knows the prices on state of georgia,help please.

·
Sean
5,551 Posts
Not sure of the price for the State of Georgia.
Was it part of the Louisiana purchase??
:w00t: History? 13 original colonies - lots of taxes & blood

To the OP - just do it for free, you will save time & money on the hanging & finishing as all the walls will be perfectly straight - because you will do it right, right?

·
Banned
846 Posts
hey i just need to know if anybody knows how much u should charge for metal framing doing by sq feet.or anybody knows the prices on state of georgia,help please.
Charge enough to cover your materials, your overhead, and have a nice profit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Ok...enough already.

1: Drywall guys don't usually frame.

2: Prices vary

3: not a good first post in this forum....you notice how the smell of a pricing post is like blood in the water?:laughing:

Try a little more thought...like an introduction...and then a little reading before jumping in deep water and providing entertainment for the children.

Closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.