Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just need to know if anybody knows how much u should charge for metal framing doing by sq feet.or anybody knows the prices on state of georgia,help please.

·
Super Moderator
10,659 Posts
hey i just need to know if anybody knows how much u should charge for metal framing doing by sq feet.or anybody knows the prices on state of georgia,help please.
Not sure of the price for the State of Georgia.
Was it part of the Louisiana purchase??

·
Sean
5,532 Posts
Not sure of the price for the State of Georgia.
Was it part of the Louisiana purchase??
:w00t: History? 13 original colonies - lots of taxes & blood

To the OP - just do it for free, you will save time & money on the hanging & finishing as all the walls will be perfectly straight - because you will do it right, right?

·
Banned
846 Posts
Charge enough to cover your materials, your overhead, and have a nice profit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Ok...enough already.

1: Drywall guys don't usually frame.

2: Prices vary

3: not a good first post in this forum....you notice how the smell of a pricing post is like blood in the water?:laughing:

Try a little more thought...like an introduction...and then a little reading before jumping in deep water and providing entertainment for the children.

Closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.