Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man Bob, just because you got ***** slapped at the gas station, does not mean you have to ***** out on us!!

Come one Bob the crowd is growing restless and angry!!
Where might one read about this infamous gas station incident?

I have no thought either way if Bob is making this up or not. You always hope that people are what they say they are.

What I do know that picking up a brand new truck that breaks (and in a big way) on the ride home needs to be returned for a full refund.
Very scary handing over money to a company that may or may not be there 4 years down the road. Oh, that's right, The government is going to cover the warranty :thumbsup:
Bad machines do slip out once in a while but that doesn't mean the end user (Bob) has to take a less than perfect truck. Buying something for the long term as he stated, he should run away from it as fast as he can.

Karma is saying that this is not the right truck.

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
:laughing:

Bob is what you call a "picture painter". He can tell you a great story in fascinating description. Look how popular this thread is? And he is very popular. no?

Ya gotta love a storyteller. Here in interweb land, sometimes it's about the story whether believeable or not. I take everything with a grain of salt is all im sayin'

remember-- when you're "paintin' pictures", you gotta remember to stick to the original storylines. Most people can't :laughing:

Hmmmmm... :shifty:

·
Multi-tradesman defender
390 Posts
Personally, I kinda think it's bull**** that he is not replying to this thread. If someone called me out, especially publicly, I would surely defend my good name.

Bob, I enjoy reading your posts, even if this is bull****, just come clean so we can all decide how we feel. You obviously know that we have asked you to respond. When we don't ask you, you are all over stuff.

If I am wrong and this is really happening to you, I want to help. I will write a letter to the GM of the dealership, I will email and call him, just tell me what dealer and we can all tell him how BS this is.

·
Registered
174 Posts
One of the more enjoyable threads to date! BOB....come clean!!!!!!....and if landscaping doesn't work out for you.....I think politics could be your calling:rolleyes:

161 - 180 of 189 Posts