Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mamaluke
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my old boss retired due to health complications and asked me to help him sell his truck. It is a 2000 Chevy 2500 sliverado 3/4 ton auto trans with a new 350 v8 with less than 400 miles on it. the truck runs good i used to drive it for awhile myself also has rawson konig work body with lots of bins on it. like previously stated the engine is new and i belive the rest of the truck has about 200,000 on it. he never did clean out the bins so its still full of wire outlets switches all kinds of stuff. any questions feel free to call mike at 985-201-7612. he is asking $4k. have pics but for some reason i cant upload them.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
You need a few more posts before you can post pictures. Drive it up here and I'll buy it.;)

V-8 will be a tough sell.

·
Mamaluke
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotta' luv those southern trucks. They don't deal with our winters so last so much longer.
yea but down here with th summertime heat and humidity our paints usually go to crap after a few years the paint on my 95 dakota is shot but dodge did use bad paint back then too

·
Working
4,127 Posts
yea but down here with th summertime heat and humidity our paints usually go to crap after a few years the paint on my 95 dakota is shot but dodge did use bad paint back then too
Really a 95 that is an old truck

We have a 06 chevy with rust:censored:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts