Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Design Build
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoy teaching my son some of the things that Uncle Sam and some great senior NCOs taught me. Today we graduated to basic rifle training. So I guess we need some training equipment. These will do. They are about 80% of full size.

Attachments

·
Design Build
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finished product..............my wife blurted out, "you are going to paint them so that everyone will know that they are toys, RIGHT?"

After a controlled pause, I explained that it is exactly that kind of "wussification" of our young men that is making us weak as a nation. So......NO safety paint. I will make them as real as possible. I will also train my son to never point them at anyone..and if a police officer tells you to freeze or drop your weapon.....YOU DO IT IMMEDIATELY.

I want my son to understand weapons and there place in this world. He will get the best training I and the local range can give him.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Got my first real rifle at 8. A .22, of course. But before that I was given a set of double holster 45 toys that were the exact size and weight of the real Peacemakers. They even loaded individual cartridges in the cylinders that each held a cap inside them.

Being a Christian myself my biggest irritation with church is that so many others in most churches (both men and women) think meek = weak. And they are raising "good little boys" who may never understand what it means to be a man.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I love guns we should all have at least one. however my wife screams if she even sees mine. So I keeo them in the safe out of the way.
Post what you've got
9mm HK p30
45 Sig elite

·
Design Build
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love guns we should all have at least one. however my wife screams if she even sees mine. So I keeo them in the safe out of the way.
Post what you've got
9mm HK p30
45 Sig elite
Lets not..................Obama has people compiling lists of what they call right wing threats.....don't give them anything easy.

45 SIG is nice!:thumbup:

·
Registered
996 Posts
I am no threat I am just talking advantage of the second ammendment. Which Obama as much as he would like to get ride of. Never will be able to. He isn't even going to get his health care through and that was a campaign promise..
Not that this is a political blog, but theres my 2 cents.
Just in case any Obama list takers are watching, I don't have any guns not even one no sirrrryyy

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that although I got that rifle at eight, I got scared of guns at nine... AND I HAVE NOT TOUCHED ONE NOR OWNED ONE SINCE THEN. HONEST !!! YOU CAN ASK MY WIFE, MR. GOVM'T MAN. :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts