Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Electrical Contractor
782 Posts
NO is the short answer. Yes if you want to spend the money. You would have to replace your ballst with a dimming ballast, the get a dimmer made for flourecent lights
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.