Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be relocating to South florida, and would like some information on where i could educate myself with all the Florida roofing codes
I will be working under the supervision of a qualifiying agent, but i want to also attend some type of classes to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Also information on Liability and W/C insurance costs for a small 1 or 2 man operation mostly residential w some commercial work

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you

Thank you so much for your valued information, i really do appreciate it,,,:thumbup:
what is the difference in personal and bussinees requirements for county licensing vs state licensing , is it faster and something easier to obtain , while i go through the whole education and testing procedure for state licensing ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
You are welcome...They are very similar procedures. So, that is why I am saying go for State License. That way you can go to any county you want to work. I have actually lived in Palm Beach County and Broward County. I would be so mad at myself if I had only gone for the Palm Beach County license and then had to go through it all again from Broward County. Look up that website and give them a call contractorsexamschool.com. They will explain all the differences to you.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts