Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Florida Panhandle

Florida qualifier needed in Panhandle, established building company. I'm the qualifier at this point but I'm looking to transition into other areas of our business. Have custom houses to build now, have all the subs and suppliers needed, good reputation with the inspectors and real estate community, established company. Can provide FRO. [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
HVAC Company

Well known A/C Company working out of Orlando for the past 8 years. We need a new HVAC qualifier our qualifier passed away. Please contact Natalie 407-625-7030

·
Registered
1 Posts
Qualifier Available

Certified General Contractor, Certified Roofing Contractor and potentially other licenses available for qualifying your business. I also offer other services such as litigation consulting, Project Management and direct pricing and trades. We are partnered with over 20 other business' and offer assistance in most construction and development services. Feel free to contact me if you are interested at [email protected] or 407-415-5357

·
Kowboy
1,877 Posts
I am looking for a qualifier for Painting Franchise in Collier county. Anyone who can help please contact [email protected] or 2392080424. Thank you
You don't need a state license to paint in Florida. You can tile and install cabinets and countertops without a state license too:

https://bizfluent.com/list-6822508-florida-licensing-requirements-handyman-services.html

https://pdhcontractors.com/uncategorized/services-that-require-a-contractors-license-in-florida/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Collier county requires a specialty license to paint which requires 2 years of experience. You are correct, not every county in Florida requires a license. A painting license or a GC License will work to qualify.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Semi-Retired Florida Certified General Contractor Seeking Construction Company In Need Of Qualifier. $700 per month plus negotiable salaried full or part time position as Field Supervisor and/or Construction Manager, 36 years Com/Res experience in Florida. Quality-oriented company only, in full compliance with Florida Dept. of Licensing & Regulations, Construction Division. Contact: [email protected]
I would like to work with you if still interested in, we are looking for qualifier now
My cell 224-806-9559, work 772-7944430
[email protected] thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
qualifier

I do not rent my CBC license. But will become a w-2 employee and qualify your business. Let’s talk to see if there is mutual interest and then we can meet if we decide to go to the next step.

send fax to 877-271-3584 if interested

41 - 60 of 60 Posts