Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Flir one thermal imaging

2832 9
Thinking about ordering this. I'm trying to think of more situations to use it in but for $349 it seems a great deal. http://www.flir.com/flirone/ Mobile phone Gadget Portable communications device Communication Device Electronics

Here's the actual product running

Gadget Mobile phone Smartphone Portable communications device Communication Device
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Wow, that is a good price for thermal imaging! That price will put it in the hands of a lot more people(I.e. Me!). Might have to pick one of those up.
Reactions: flashheatingand
I like this lil unit a lot! :thumbsup:
iPhone bull****.

I want one.
I've already ordered one. Should be here with the first release.

The Andriod unit will be out for limited devices fall of '14 according to the FLIR website.

I love my iPhone and iPad.

It's range is 32°-212°F.

Tom
iPhone bull****.

I want one.
Reactions: Dan_Watson
Couldn't use it outside right now:whistling
Do the regular flir cameras work below 32?
This camera could be very benificial, although screen is kind of small isnt it?
Id like one, but not about to go out and buy an Iphone 5 just to use this.
I'm pretty sure it's the Li ion batteries - that's just a guess. Mine's a Fluke, and it's good below freezing.

On a side note, I didn't see anything about the size of their sensor array.
Do the regular flir cameras work below 32?
This camera could be very benificial, although screen is kind of small isnt it?
Most FLIR's read to below 0° and above 400°F.

I was told by 2 people who have various IR cameras that 32-212°F is the range that the readings are accurate in.

I feel this is an inexpensive way to learn about the process before investing thousands. One of the responders to my question about the range said his brothers most expensive unit was $45,000.00, his about 12K. He has also preordered the 1.

Tom
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.