Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

370 Posts
In Quebec, Mulco Flextra is the consumer brand sold at big box stores .

Mulco Supra Expert is sold to licensed contractors only. It is amazing caulking, but full of VOC's. I don't even carry the empty tubes through the house.

I only caulk after the window is as tight as possible has been foamed in and trim installed.

I know one contractor that used it indoors in a seniors' residence. They had to move the residents out, ended up paying for hotel rooms.
Lucky for them, they didn't get sued.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.