Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
A little technical for this topic, but I’ll stay with this diversion – for the sake of learning. How would this prevent the system from freezing? This particular house is also on a well – not sure why I would want/need to run softened and filtered water thought the system.
Didn't mean to derail the thread, my point in bringing it up is, the systems we install around here don't require any maintenance. You install it and forget about it. :thumbsup:

As far as how it works, as soon as you get the water supply inside the house, you stub off for the FS system. Then you continue on to softeners, WH, filters, whatever.

I haven't done one on a well yet, so if the filters are in the pump house, I don't know. I woould probably run parellel feeds, but that's just a guess.

As far as it freezing, we don't deal with that here, but the system won't freeze if the domestic supply doesn't freeze. And everytime you flush the WC, it runs water through the whole system.

Who cares about what licensing it requires? If he's starting the business, he will need to get whatever licensing he needs. He's already said that.:thumbsup:
I think the OP does. He just asked why more people aren't doing it. I said it's a relatively difficult licensing procedure. :thumbsup:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.