Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone inform me of the the best, comprehensive, financial and construction management software for smaller firms. We perform residential, commercial, and some municipal work. Our company has undergone over the past few years a decrease in field staff and office staff. Revenues have also decreased as a result in downsizing (<$1,000,000 anually). I anticipate internal growth within our small management team and our new business structure, however we want to excel in the right direction using the right, most efficient management system. We are currently using Quickbooks Contractor edition, which I absolutely despise. I have also been creating several Excel spreadsheets that supplement Quickbook's pain staking workarounds, and lack of management and drill down capabilities. I feel as though I have been wasting much time creating and formating spreadsheets and would like an easier more complete system. I have thought of puchasing the newest microsoft office professional programs, compiling them into a system, but don't know if this will work efficiently. I have viewed online some programs, such as, ComputerEase, Foundation Software, Viewpoint, but don't know what will hadle my complete management needs, without spending a tremendous amount of money. I would like to manage jobs, employee time, proposals, invoices, document management, and general ledger in a complete system. I would also like it to be accessabile outside of our office. Any help??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts