Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MarkJames said:
Very nice, indeed. (Kudos to the photographer, too.) What town is that? How close to the beach?
It's 1 block to the beach, in San San Clemente, CA

·
Registered
818 Posts
Photos look so perfect it looks like a CAD or rendered model..

·
GC/carpenter
43,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
ScipioAfricanus said:
Sweet, what are the barrels for? :laughing:That where you store all your money? Andy.
Funny Andy, you made money on that job too you know? :laughing: Those have the walls in them with lead based paint. I comply. Don't like it, but I do. Those barrels cost me 1000.00 each.

·
Renaissance Man
6,818 Posts
Funny Andy, you made money on that job too you know? :laughing: Those have the walls in them with lead based paint. I comply. Don't like it, but I do. Those barrels cost me 1000.00 each.

That's well above RRP practice,...is that state law or did you have it professionally abated?

Nice work btw...pictures are awesome!

·
GC/carpenter
43,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
superseal said:
That's well above RRP practice,...is that state law or did you have it professionally abated? Nice work btw...pictures are awesome!
It was professionally abated. Although I am RRP certified. My biggest reason, is they give you a nice package of paperwork, without wondering if there's anything that I missed.

·
Super Moderator
28,907 Posts
Nice project as usual, hoss.

Pretty good wad of dough for those pics? Never done it, but we did a lot of cool projects last couple of years. Thinking on it.

Reactions: Calidecks

·
GC/carpenter
43,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
griz said:
Dam nice...:thumbsup: Looks like it belongs in Sunset Magazine...:thumbup:
My s4 camera is pretty good isn't it?

Kidding:laughing:

·
GC/carpenter
43,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jaws said:
Nice project as usual, hoss. Pretty good wad of dough for those pics? Never done it, but we did a lot of cool projects last couple of years. Thinking on it.
This place is a vacation rental and the pics were done by the rental agency. They sent them to me, so I assume I can use them. I told them I would like to put them on my website. They agreed and said we'll send you the pics. I've been working with them for a few months now. Plus the owners are very happy. They own five homes, this is the second one I've done for them. They get tired of making construction decisions so they always give it time in between builds.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts