·
I own stock in FotoMat!
13,051 Posts
I get 13' / 156" too.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but dave where is the intro some of the stuff you guys talk about on here is wierd i thought there was some smart carpenters on here like i 6/12 roof:thumbup:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
56,528 Posts
I did it on my CAD program using a 3 point circle. 10' chord with a point in the middle 1' higher. My answer is accurate to a 1/4"

And first of all the arch on the pass through doesn't need to be precise anyway. You take a thin board and bend it and connect the three dots. If you need trim you make a template. Now if we were on an intergalactic space craft you might need the precise radius. Go fly a ship Manny.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I did it on my CAD program using a 3 point circle. 10' chord with a point in the middle 1' higher. My answer is accurate to a 1/4"

And first of all the arch on the pass through doesn't need to be precise anyway. You take a thin board and bend it and connect the three dots. If you need trim you make a template. Now if we were on an intergalactic space craft you might need the precise radius. Go fly a ship Manny.
:thumbsup: no need to be a rocket scientist unless of course your building an outdoor kitchen out of OSB and left over flea market parts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.