Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Are you going to pay your next OKOT fee?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• I did not pay it and not going to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fight the Ontario College of Trades!

JOIN A CAMPAIGN OF CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, MASS REFUSAL TO PAY THE FEE. FIND AND ASK OTHERS NOT TO PAY THE BUNCH OF SLY OCOT CROOKS FOR ROBBING OUR CHILDREN.

Please spread the word. Post the link on your forums, discussions and social media. Talk to your co-workers, peers, colleagues, other trades you work with.

Even if there were 500 of us refusing to pay the fee, we would get screwed, sued, fined and get into a deep trouble. All of us and every one of us must refuse to pay the fee.

No one would be able to rape a monolith made of 10000 of proud people.

United we stand, divided we fall!

Are there any trades people willing to take more radical measures like going on strike or taking the Ontario College of Trades to court?

Petitions, social media, talking and even protests have failed; the abuse and legalized robbery continues.

We, the abused, should take a real action to stop the OCOT from robbing us and our children.

looking for folks ready to really fight it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fightOCOT/

·
Registered
842 Posts
I agree, this is just another tax, another level of bureaucracy that has little value added to the tradesperson, and even less quality assurance to the end user/client.

If you thought your fee was expensive now, wait untill they dictate the mandatory professional experience, credits required and the cost and time to manage all that.

I aggree, it needs to end now!

BTW, The PC Party would have squashed this asap had they been elected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you thought your fee was expensive now, wait until they dictate the mandatory professional experience, credits required and the cost and time to manage all that. ------- Yeah, those hungry proliferating parasites directly or indirectly abusing and affecting every Ontarian and Canada as a whole

I agree, it needs to end now! ---------- and .... are you going to pay the fee yourself?

·
Registered
842 Posts
My day job is an estimator, they haven't caught up to this 'trade' yet: laughing:

I do support your cause though, this program should be ran to a halt promptly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts