Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am back lol... need an thought from you roofing pro's out there you know who you are.... what do you think of the chopped fiberglass roofing systeem good , junk oh 1 more thing did any of you loose your halo's while roofing lol just kidding some of you remember that topic well let me know on the fiberglass thanks... kansas roofer

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Know about chopped fiberglass boats like Bayliner aka junk. Know about the properties of polyester resin, they cure and shrink forever.
You could lose the attitude, you remind me of New Yorker's which I find hilarious as you claim to be from KS.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teetor

Teetorbilt said:
Know about chopped fiberglass boats like Bayliner aka junk. Know about the properties of polyester resin, they cure and shrink forever.
You could lose the attitude, you remind me of New Yorker's which I find hilarious as you claim to be from KS.
no attitude here teet i realy ment when i said pro's and the halo thing was supposed to be funny like i said i really ment pro's you, grumpy arron , red cedar, and all the others that i i forgot to mention seam realy smart and i have learned alot from your guys post so i am sry if you thought i had a attitude and i am from kansas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts