Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Few Jobs In Winnipeg

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  IanB 
#1 ·
Heres some pics of some recent jobs we worked on in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

We always get the fun stuff to do^^

BTW that house had 1500 ft of bead go into it.

See less See more
#3 ·
The big house in Winnipeg had 18ft ceilings in living room and stairwell 1500 ft of bead ,25 window returns , and 9 little see through cuts in the walls which were kinda hard to coat lots of work in Winnipeg reminds me of Fort MacMurray in the early years. The second house we just did the main floor 500ft of bead and 2 arches, someone did the upstairs of the house and did all the easy work lol. House in Kenora reno in progress.

#5 ·
No real quite here spotty work I just got back to work after 8 years off due to injuries those were my 1st jobs besides going up to the arctic few months ago, your in Manitoba where abouts Winnipeg? If so you are probably swamped for work there, if I go back to the peg i'll have to bring my fifth wheel to expensive living in hotels and eating out.

#7 ·
Ya we are doing a job for Jarnel on Mackenzie portage road just by kewaton on lake of the woods in painting stage now prob done I haven't talked to my partner in a week been home getting some fishing in on Rainey lake. I might pull out of drywall my fused ankle just isn't holding up as well as I thought it would ok doing stuff off the floor but soon as I start doing benches or scaffolding really gets sore or just start doing business side of things and see if I can pull a profit enough to feed my family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.