Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to sell my festool 106" rail. I'm just not sure what price to list it at. I know festool hold it's price pretty good. Here are the pictures of it. I originally bought it used and thats where the cut in the rail came from.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Tylerwalker32 said:
the rail is at my parents house in Waxhaw, just south of Charlotte, NC. I'm living in Boone, NC.
Ok not to far from me then. Our Familey business has drivers go out that far. Let me speak to my farther in law and see who's out that way next. I was meant to be down at the beach house thanks giving but that ain't happening now. Could have come and said hello on me way.

Do you have the Masonite pack it come in?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am still trying to sell this thing, I had an idea come to mind and cutting the rail in half to get two rails that would be easier to carry around. This sound like a bad idea? Anyone ever tried this?

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Tylerwalker32 said:
I am still trying to sell this thing, I had an idea come to mind and cutting the rail in half to get two rails that would be easier to carry around. This sound like a bad idea? Anyone ever tried this?
I would do that if your keeping it. I could have done with some smaller size rails today. Having one that is a little longer for doing 4ft sheet good would be nice too. The current ones I have are too short to do that comfortably.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BCConstruction said:
The problem with the tracks is the makitas are so cheap its hard to get pricing on the tracks used like a lot of their tools do. $200 gets you a 118" Makita track undamaged. why you getting rid of it again?
to hard to transport, and it's been sitting in my building for 6 months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts