Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Holy Crap!
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys-

Selling my Festool equipment. Everything works just fine. If you are seriously interested, PM me and I can text you pics. I am located in northern Delaware. Definitely not shipping and want to sell together as a package. Love these tools but would like a motorcycle even more :laughing:

I have the following-

CT26 HEPA w/ 27mm hose and a box of spare bags. Also it has the push handle.

OF1400 Router

PS300 Barrel Grip Jig Saw with blades.

TS 55 with three rails, (2) 55'' and one 9'. Also includes extra blades, some new as well as additional splinter guards.

ETS125

RO90 with abrasives systainer (Full new abrasives)

Small Cleaning kit in systainer

Old style syscart

All systainers are T-Loc. Some have minor scuffing but nothing is cracked or broken. The oldest tool is the TS55 which I purchased in 2010.

$2,300 (Firm) takes it. Cash only. Thanks.

Brian.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
Ok if I were to drive over and buy it all then break it up and ship on Ebay how much more can I get? I know you Festoolians can whip up that number in seconds instead of the hour it would take me. Just a guess.

·
Ciaos mitigator
1,943 Posts
I want the ct-26, and I know people who would want the ts-55. I will spread the word.
Now I just have to make some more $

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Close to 3500 when you add up everything. Might clear 750 on ebay. Not enough profit for me.

85 to 90 percent of new value for the used tools.

Try that with makita, Dewalt or bosch

I don't sell my tools....I run them until they malfunction .....

Then they get recycled......

Your such a Snob......:whistling......:laughing:

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
PrestigeR&D said:
I don't sell my tools....I run them until they malfunction .....

Then they get recycled......

Your such a Snob......:whistling......:laughing:
That's because you don't own festool. There's no point in selling another brand of tools to upgrade as your not gonna get crap all for it. I ended up dropping to $300 to sell my like new axial glide and stand. I just couldn't get anywhere near what it cost me which was $1100. I think I done well at $300 for that as most people offered me $200 for the both of them. I could sell my kapex tomorrow for not much less than I paid for it.

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Well now!.......:blink:

You may be in for a big shock BC......:eek:

Are you sure I don't own any a Festool products...............:whistling

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
:no:.....

I'm shocked you don't know.......:blink: I think we talked about converting the DF700 to fit the 500 dominos..........

I now own the DF-500.....

Still have not used it.......:laughing:...

Time....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
PrestigeR&D said:
:no:..... I'm shocked you don't know.......:blink: I think we talked about converting the DF700 to fit the 500 dominos.......... I now own the DF-500..... Still have not used it.......:laughing:... Time....:rolleyes:
Oh yeah I remember now. it is a sweet tool for sure. I don't use mine much but when I do its a pleasure to use. Wish I had more jobs I could use it on.

·
Holy Crap!
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry guys. Definitely don't want to ship or separate. I can meet some one half way around the 30 min mark.

I'm not listing anything on Craigs List. This is the only place it has been posted and I tend to keep it that way. The word is out to a few colleagues but that's it. If I don't sell them in a month or so, I will probably just hang on to them.

I still use them so the mileage is going up :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts