Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started exhibiting at the local farmers market here. Market is one day a week and so far have done 2 days of it. I keep banging my head to wake myself up from a dream. Got 8 leads in the two days for exterior home work: painting, window replacement, and roofing jobs. Trying to figure out if this luck will continue.

Anyone else use this marketing method?

Todd
Emerald State
www.emeraldstate.com

·
Marketing Consultant
35 Posts
Our clients always participate on home shows. festivals and several local events, and they often report success in terms of lead generation and return of investment.
It usually has to do with the way you present yourself in these events, and you are obviously doing all the right things to get these great results.
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Farmer's markets and home shows are a great way to boost visibility and remind your community that your company was created and exists to serve them, which is pretty powerful. Any place with families is likely to garner you some good leads, even if your services aren't relevant to them at that exact moment.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
This works great for services where people can take their time to plan out a project and get started.

For me I do a lot of break fix need it right now it would likely never work for me as I doubt people are going to stop and try to remember the guy they saw at the farmers market when their network is down.

Glad to hear it's working out for you!

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

·
Commercial work.
26 Posts
Just started exhibiting at the local farmers market here. Market is one day a week and so far have done 2 days of it. I keep banging my head to wake myself up from a dream. Got 8 leads in the two days for exterior home work: painting, window replacement, and roofing jobs. Trying to figure out if this luck will continue.

Anyone else use this marketing method?

Todd
Emerald State
www.emeraldstate.com
Did you have a booth setup when you do this? Or do you just walk around with flyers and business cards.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts