Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Based on Katrina - Do you have any idea where you can dump and if it is required to separated in some manner? Combustibles (flammible) from general debris?

Disposal is a very, very big problem and can keep many trucks sitting. Locals do not like carpetbaggers dumping what they want wherever they want. I have seen trucks seized and impounde for many weeks.

surprisingly, trees were a big problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my name is Scott Goble i am a very ex. carpenter from top to bottom in trim roof job site management and dealling with costomers single 43 and can travel work many storms in fl. and sc. can get materials and labor I CAN GET IT DONE contact me at [email protected] i am mb. sc. work sucks here very slow can go now

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue Roof - Tuesday morning - Houston, TX

Hi guys,
I have a signed contract in Houston, TX, for the blue roof, starting Tuesday morning. If you are interested, please call me on my cell phone at 860-965-8071. I don't have time to look at my email right now, so if you've emailed me previously, please call me. I am looking for crews of 4 to do 10,000 sq. ft. - 15-000 sq. ft. per day on average per crew, tarp and rafters supplied. Contractor paid by the sq. ft. Bring your own tools and your experience and knowledge.
Thanks. Daniel

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Have 4 Guys Ready To Do Blue Roof Topping.Let Me Know What He Is Charging A Sq. Ft. Also I Do Carpentry,Cabintes,Doors,Windows,Metal & Wood Framing, Inter Trim Work,
Suspended Ceiling,Painting & Drywall. I Can Be Reach By E-mail [email protected].

·
Registered
11 Posts
Daniel,
I have called about 4 times today. let me know somthing. here is my cell 601-273-0507 We now have 7 guys ready. I just need to talk to you before I head that away. Thanks
Shane
Negotiable Remodeling
wwwnegotiableremodeling.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Dump Trucks, Excavator, Backhoe, BullDozer, Forklift, Trailers, Dump Trailers, EarthMover (Scraper) and Labor available. What are you paying hourly?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got a tree contract under insurrance comp.

I called a few times. I have 8 guys ready for blue roof and 2 others that are tree climbers/bucket truck guys if you need tree work.[/quote]

sorry I get calls every 30 second.
here the form to fill up
fax it back or email me at [email protected]
we are the only company doing the blue roof right now and its not for fema neither thanks
we also have a tree contract need more crew

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hurricane Ike contractor available

We are an excavation company with lots of pipeline experience as well as demolition. All size excavators w/thumbs, loaders with grapples, portable crushers. tub grinders, pipe bursting equipment. What can we do to help? How do we find out about restoration projects?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Planing to leave

Hi Everyone,

I'm in Florida and want to go to Tx for relief. Anyone know how I can get in touch with someone that needs help and maybe has been awareded big contracts? I'm a GC that specializes in remodeling....so I can help with flooring, drywall, painting, etc etc. I've always done work here after storms but have not been out of state so I don't have contact there. Can be ready with crew asap.

Thanks!!
Sevi

1 - 20 of 90 Posts